Wednesday 16 January 2013

Diva Challenge #102 and Zendala Dare #40

I have not had a chance to do one of Erin's dares for a while, however when I saw this week's Zendala template here I immediately thought of Auraknot, a tangle I love. I had not had a chance to start on my piece when this weeks Diva Challenge from Laura came out, and it was to use Auraknot and Bunzo.  See the challenge here.

Perfect , a chance to do two challenges in one.....

So here is my Zendala dare using Auraknot and Bunzo




and here is another freeform Zia



11 comments:

  1. Like them both. I have to admit that I did not think of Auraknot with this template. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great!! I love how you did the zendala with the duo tangle and the bunzo border is fabulous! Also love the cascading stars and bunzo! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful, but for me, the second is more then that. It's so playful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bunzo border? Beautiful! Great tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your auroknot's are stunning. I love the way you have the bunzo's falling down the auroknots in your second design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are great,but I must say you did a perfect job on the zendala. Both tangles are great tangles are great, but to make a combination of these two was giving me some headache. It was difficult, and then you did it even in for me a difficult zendala template. So I have to complement you on that great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your zendala looks terrific! Lovely job on both :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you added both on the Zendala!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very imaginative Zendala! I love your use of auraknot and bunzo and the way you have used them. Well done. Also like your freeform ZIA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! Love the way you made the center!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A dare and a challenge in one! The template was perfect for auraknot and the bunzo makes a great complement! I love the descending stars on the second piece!

    ReplyDelete