Wednesday 7 November 2012

Zendala Dare #30

It's been a few weeks since I have managed to do one of Erin's dares. Here's a link to this weeks challenge  http://thebrightowl.blogspot.co.uk/.

As well as the Zendala template, the dare this week was only to use tangles starting with the letters
 P I E and to use a tangle you had not used before.

I went for new tangles Eye-wa, Eddy, Intersection and an old favourite Paradox.

I am not sure about this as it doesn't flow that well for me. I found it quite tricky using only these tangles, but a great challenge and one which pushed me out of my comfort zone of using the same tangles again and again.


2 comments:

  1. I think you did a wonderful job; the contrasts between black and white, the paradox in the center...it just flows for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you're saying about 'flowing'. Maybe that's because it looks a bit static. But there is nothing wrong with static, is there? I like your zendala, especially the curly 'border'.

    ReplyDelete