Thursday 18 October 2012

Diva Challenge #91

The challenge this week from Laura at I am the Diva was to tangle using the theme beads. Laura is raising the profile of a charity called Beads of Courage. They help chronically ill children to tell their story of courage and strength as they take their medical journey by using beads to represent each medical procedure they have had.

Here is my attempt, I was not sure where to start with this one and I ended up with a tile with lots of white space. Not quite sure what I was trying to do!



11 comments:

  1. This is so nice! Mooka, tangles and dangles. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice, what a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this a lot! My eyes were immediately drawn to the beads, and then to the dangles, so I think the white space is the perfect amount to accomplish that =).

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooka suits these beads very well somehow! Great work. I like the little dangles makes me think of these little pearls I used to play with as a child 'Ah nostalgia ;-)'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The twined string and the patterned detail on the beads are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what a stunning tile - the delicate and detailed designs need that extra space to breath and stand out - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic idea! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty - love how you strung across the mooka (and a great mooka too), and neat dangly thingies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I like the white space, it makes the beads the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful! and i love the dangles! good job with the depth of field in your beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh so perfect!! I love this tile :)

    ReplyDelete