Tuesday 11 September 2012

Zentangle Inspired Art Journal Prompt # 32 Tangled Miró

This challenge was so much fun.  I was not really that aware of  Miro's art work until I started looking at some of his pictures to help me out with this challenge. We had to try and tangle in a Miro style. You can see the challenge here.

I found a couple of pictures that I liked and used these to copy the basic shapes and then I tangled and coloured to my hearts content.

Here is Miro's attampt
Miro-Hommage a Picasso
 
Here is my Tangled version

Hommage a 'Hommage a Picasso'
And here is Miro's second painting

Miro - The Melancholic Singer

And my attempt


What a lot of fun I had with this challenge. It's great to try something new.

3 comments:

  1. I like what you did with this challenge. You reproduced his art in your own way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the last one, but they're all really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!
    I realy have to try this

    ReplyDelete