Sunday 23 September 2012

Zendala Dare #24

This weeks dare from Erin at The Bright Owl can be seen here.

I started more softly this week. It was an interesting pattern that we had to work from , a little different which gave me a good challenge.

Bitten, Cvetic, Girlande, D-Vine, Cruffle, Betweed

For my second attempt the snakes came back out. They have been inhiding for a while, so I did this one all with BTL Joos, using a bit of celtic knot under and over around the edge. I find this pattern so soothing.

12 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful. Maybe I prefer the second one because it is so different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Anne, #2 really caught my eye but I love how you "softened" the borders on the first one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great. I can't choos wich one is my favorite. I like the first one because you did seperate all elements and I have no one seeing do that. And the second one yeah is really a beautiful celtic knot piece of art wich I love to do to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo---ooooo---oooo! Seriously, that's what I'm sitting here saying! I love the Btl Joos! So cool!! And I love the first one, too--love the cruffle and girland...so pretty!! Oh and the Betweed in the squares is brilliant!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the snake! I agree they are very soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are so awesome- but I have to say my favorite is the snake one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your interweaving girlande and cruffle - and your snake(s) are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super, the girlande is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snaky one is very cool. Reminds me somewhat of a trivet. Really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha!!! your second tile is marvelous and fun! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think they are both beautiful, but the Btl Joos is really captivating. I don't think I have ever seen a Btl Joos mono tangle. Really inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The second one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete