Thursday 13 September 2012

Diva Challenge #86

The challenge this week from Laura can be seen here.  We were asked to think 'ouside the box' or as this is Tangling, outside the string.The challenge is to break free of your border! To create a tile or ZIA where SOME element of your work goes beyond the border and stretches or expands out, free from constraints!! 

I started off with Verdigogh which is a great tangle and I love drawing, then I added my Fescu feather and a few Mooka. I got stuck at this point as I had a lot of white space and wasn't sure how to fill it as the patterns are very light and I wasn't sure how to tangle around and make it look natural. I decided just to add some dangles and a Euca across the page and then use some colour to finish it off.


8 comments:

  1. Very sweet and lively, your color really adds atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dangles and the beautiful, soft color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the line placement and the softness of design. Your colors are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely :) I really like the elements breaking free of the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute, delicate and very breaking free. Colors are giving it just the right natural flow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a collection of things from a walk - things memories are made of - it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete