Tuesday 4 September 2012

Diva Challenge #85

This weeks challenge from Laura is to use the Tangle Copada, the challenge can be found here and the instructions for Copada here. This was a new Tangle that I had not seen before.

I created something which was a monotangle to start with, but then had too much white space in so I added a couple of other tangles, then I thought it looked to busy so I added a bit of colour!!  The colour has not shown up that well, my scanner did not make a good job of it. I guess I should have just stopped earlier.

A great tangle though which now I know about it I will use in the future, thanks for letting us see this one.



And happy Wedding Anniversary to Laura,ours is coming up at the end of this week too, 23 years..how the time has flown.

20 comments:

  1. What a great response to the challenge. I love the flow of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, great use of space and tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic tile! It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Very light and lovely feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is great, love the dangling poke leaf and your tangle variations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this one! I love the subtle colors and the use of Copada in various ways. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Copada is looking quite fancy here. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful artwork! Lovely variations too. Thanks for trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! like an exotic garden:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! Love the heart danglies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magnificent, so many difference with just one tangle. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Lila ,your tile is like a garden from a story book

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! The layers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! A beautifully designed tile. I love the subtle use of color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really pretty-you did such a beautiful job with so many different variations! And I love the pokeleaf danglies and vines. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really nice and I know what you mean about trying new stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty! I love the subtle color, and all your fantastic embellishments to copada. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete