Sunday 30 September 2012

Celtic Knot Challenge 7

When I first saw this template for the Celtic Knot Challenge by Judy here I thought of fire and crowns (Dont ask me why) so I went for an orange/yellow fire theme and them regal purple for the crown bit. 




I don't really like the finished tile, it just foesn't feel right to me. However I am posting it anyway as there are no mustakes in Zentangle!!

 
 
So after that attempt I thought I would go black and white and simple for the second attempt, I much prefer this one.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you posted both Fiona, mustakes and all.
    Your black and white design is very delicate and pretty. The patterns you chose for both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are both beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are both beautiful and so different! i think the second is my favorite of the two

    ReplyDelete