Tuesday 28 August 2012

Diva Challenge #84

This week Laura has challenged us to use a 'blind string', shut your eyes and draw your string. I have not tried this before so I had a couple of attempts. See challenge HERE

For the first attempt my string was simple
I started with Llilly as this had just popped up as a new Tangle Pattern. I did the rest of the tile around that.


 
 
For my second attempt the string was more complicated


I thought I would give Auranot a shot. I made a couple of mistakes because it was an unusual shape, but I like the finished product.
 
 
 
 
Thanks to all my visitors and your kind comments it is much appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. I like them both, but I prefer the second one with the auraknot. It is because to me it is a more story telling drawing than the first one. And ofcourse because I adore the Auraknot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tiles, both nicely shaded and you have used a lot of our newer tangles. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fun tiles, they both have the feel of magical Zentangle creatures. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blind strings they are full of grace.....and your tangling enhances them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look great. Love the auraknot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one has something of a dark fish in tangled water ... great challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first is pretty and beautifully executed but, ohh, the second one just lights me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed both - well executed auraknot (I find them difficult), and your LLilly is really pretty and delicate.

    ReplyDelete