Monday 4 June 2012

Zendala Dare #8

This week's dare from Erin at http://thebrightowl.blogspot.co.uk/  was to create a Tangle using only patterns beginning with L.O.V.E.

After some googling I settled on Lap, Onamato, Voxter and Echo. These were all new patterns to me so it was good to explore something new.

Thanks to everyone who has left comments in previous weeks, it is much appreciated and it is great to look at other peoples work on these challenges. Everyone is so talented and we all produce such completely different finished tiles.



10 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love the basket weav tangl. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy, the basket weave tangle is LAP, here's a link http://millibeads.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/lap.jpg

      Delete
  2. This is very pretty. I like the tangles you chose. Your black and white is nicely balanced, too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tangle (Lap) you used in the squares. I've never seen that tangle before, but I looked it up so I could learn how to do it. Great zendala!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love how you used Voxter in the circles - I've not tried that one yet but I will now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your tangle choices. I'll have to try Lap. I don't think I've seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen lap before either. Cool tangle. Great balance and shading. Lovely zendala.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, pretty!!! Love that woven one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The textures of your patterns give this piece such character. It is so nice you shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty - nice choice of tangles, and I'm going to look up "Lap" as well. Thanks for introducing it to us!

    ReplyDelete