Friday 15 June 2012

Zendala Dare #10

I can't believe that we are already on dare #10. I am having so much fun. See here for a link to the dares by Erin  http://thebrightowl.blogspot.co.uk/.
It has been a horrible day here today, bucketing rain, cold ...and it's June, almost the longest day. However that did give me an excuse to sit on the sofa and draw as opposed to doing the gardening!

For my first attempt I went back to Steampunk, this was a bit of fun and outside my comfort zone again.. I quite like how it turned out although I would like to get more depth into it.


For the second attempt I sent back to my more usual style. (With a big fat snake/slug!)

Thanks for another great dare.

10 comments:

  1. Love the steampunk tile!! They're actually both really awesome. :)
    -genny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both a lot. Gotta love the steampunk one, though, just a teeny bit more. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both tiles but I'm especially drawn to the steampunk. I haven't seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both so fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your steam punk is such fun and I love the tangles you chose for your second zendala

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of your variations but the Steampunk one is really interesting. It's amazing how different two of the same templates can be. Thanks for taking the Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well of course the steampunk is my favorite! i'm all about the steampunk myself! you have some good ideas here. i'll have to keep an eye on your page :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are awesome - really like the steampunk but the tangles in the second one are some of my favorites so it's pretty special as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete